Mor Alloys Pvt. Ltd
Amongst the most promising business divisions is the Mor Alloys Pvt. Ltd. with Ferro Alloy capacity of 30MW in pipeline with 11MW already in production. Mor Alloys sources Manganese ore from our own mines and supplies wide range of Ferro Alloy products to the industry. Ferro Alloys are basically alloys of iron with elements such as chromium, manganese, silicon, tungsten, molybdenum or vanadium. Mor Alloys will be mainly producing Manganese based Alloys like Silico-Manganese and Ferro-Manganese which are key ingredients for steelmaking. China is the leading world producer of Manganese Ferro Alloys (2.7 Mt), with output about much greater than that of the next three major producers—Brazil (0.34 Mt), South Africa (0.61 Mt) and Ukraine (0.38 Mt)
- Manganese ore from our own mines at Garividi
- Location to Mines and International Port connectivity
- Captive Power Plant at site
- 100% Fuel for the Captive Power plant from Radhika Vegetable Oils P Ltd.
- State of art screening, beneficiation and sinter facilities to use low grade ores for cost control